Thursday, March 02, 2006

It's coming.... (so's Christmas)

I've been asked to write some articles for Young Hope (www.yo-ho.net) so I'm doing some mental processing for that right now.

I was running up and down to Cardiff & our local Boarders for training over the Jan/Feb, so I've been pretty wrecked and haven't had very much head space to get anything down on paper.

I have had to prioritise other (more important) stuff up till now this year so... I'm getting started again at the moment.

Seattle this weekend to visit coffee heaven, Starbucks HQ, the first store in Pike Place and the roasting plant. To me it's like a visit to Willy Wonka's. So as I'm excited as Charlie and Grandpa Joe rolled into one! The down side is that P's not coming.

Off to Birmingham for more training when I'm back from Seattle and on to Dublin for a Young Hope Vision meeting.

On the road I am going to try and keep my thought processes going so that I'll be ready to blurt it all out on return to my little Powerbook.

No comments: