Monday, August 15, 2005

Catalyst for Change

That's has been the words that God has been speaking to me over the past little while and I saw it in full effect at Teenstreet. Check out the Face2Face interview with me the picture is sweet (Thanks Ruth for making time for the interview).

Like I said in my last entry we got to change some of the culture of Teenstreet and push some new boundaries which was amazing, but it wasn't done just out of a desire or a need to be radical but out of a place of prayer discernment waiting to see how God has been planning to use Paula & me.

It has been a hard year here in Swansea because we have had to be patient and wait on God. There has been no rushing into things, we've been having a tough time finding church. (But we found 7:22 online and it has helped recently.)

If it's not happening for you right away it might be that you have to be patient and wait a little longer. I know that's hard to hear when you are passionate and itching to change the world, but sometimes the biggest changes in the world have to happen inside you before you can have any chance of making them happen outside of you.

Sorry.....

No comments: