Monday, August 15, 2005

The road goes ever on and on.....

It's been way too long.

Summer has been great. Busy too.

I am just back from DJing at OM's Teen street in Munster in Germany, you can check out some amazing photos at the website. It was an amazing time hanging with Josh & Debbie (and everyone else). God was powerfully using us all in the lives of everyone there.

I got to lead worship on the last day which was amazingly gracious of the leadership since this was the first time they had a DJ at all & then they let him loose leading worship. God was in it & touching all invoolved. (Special thanks to Christian for translating & watching my back & the dance team for praying & reading in their own languages.) There are pics in the live section for day 6 afternoon, if you are interested.

I ended up playing 17 times in 1 week & gave 2 DJ workshops too. It was busy.

It's also been really busy since I've been back. I was in London on Wednesday for an interview in Starbucks HQ & raced back to close our store. Then on Friday I had more madness as I had to go to Birmingham to meet some press and do coffee tastings & then rush back to close our store again. (Thanks Helen!) So I was wiped by the time Sunday came and I had a day off.

More news on the interview as it arrives.

Bye 4 now, going to make coffee.

R xox

No comments: